Rally's social enterprise accelerator's mission is to help entrepreneurs transform their ideas and existing work into sustainable ventures that create positive social change. A few times a year, we invite promising early-stage social ventures and entrepreneurs to join our four-month social enterprise-focused accelerator as Rally Fellows. During the program, fellows receive mentorship, 1-on-1 coaching, and access to critical networks and community that's designed to help them develop and/or validate a business and social model, improve traction, and prepare for fundraising or revenue generating activities.
* A 16-week immersive mentorship-based experience conducted virtually and on the campus of Rollins College.
* Weekly peer gathers, expert panels, and one-on-one mentoring sessions.
* Opportunities to pitch Entrepreneurs in Action Social Enterprise Venture Fund or the Central Florida Foundation Social Enterprise Endowment Fund.
Our goal is to ensure that every Fellow is able to turn their vision into a sustainable social venture. As a result, preprogram onboarding is an essential part of the Rally Program. Onboarding activities start three weeks prior to the program start date. These activities include assigning and introducing ventures to their mentors and Fellows completing a Social Lean Model Canvas and Social Outcome Matrix. Onboarding activities are mandatory and will be conducted virtually.
Week 1: Rally 1 (Winter Park, FL)
Week 2 - 8: Weekly Fellow Meetups And Check-Ins (Virtual or Winter Park, FL)
Week 9: Rally 2 (Orlando, FL)
Week 10 - 12: Weekly Fellow Meetups And Check-Ins (Virtual or Winter Park, FL)
Week 13 - 14: Weekly Venture, Check-Ins (Virtual or Winter Park, FL)
Week 15: Stakeholder Review (Virtual)
Week 16: Rally 3 (Orlando, FL)
- Round 1 - Applications open Oct. 11, 2019 to Nov. 25, 2019
- Round 2 - Interviews will be announced Late Nov. 2019
- Fellowship Invitation - Fellowship invite will go out to successful candidates by Early Dec. 2019.
- Pre Cohort - Late Dec. 2019
- Cohort Start - Jan. 20, 2020
- Cohort End - Apr. 27, 2020
Central Florida Foundation, Clean The World, Downtown CREDO, Entrepreneurs In Action, Rollins College