Until now, Ritual has been a service company, creating elite, custom music in collaboration with some of the world’s premier advertising agencies and brands including McCann, DDB, RPA, Taxi, Honda, Audi, Buick, Verizon and more. Through daily interaction with the creative directors of these brands and agencies, we’ve been able to completely tailor ou...
Until now, Ritual has been a service company, creating elite, custom music in collaboration with some of the world’s premier advertising agencies and brands including McCann, DDB, RPA, Taxi, Honda, Audi, Buick, Verizon and more. Through daily interaction with the creative directors of these brands and agencies, we’ve been able to completely tailor our process to theirs. Now we are going beyond a service and delivering a product purpose-built to provide these content creators with an instant licensing solution built on the same three core principles that they demand from us on a daily basis as music providers:
1. Quickly determine exactly what the client is looking for.
2. Propose nothing but elite content.
3. Quick and simple licensing, with zero client liability.
With these guiding core principles, alongside constant feedback and consultation with our biggest partners, we’ve built a product that will fundamentally alter the perception of the term “stock music”. The key features of our product precisely address our core principles:
1. A Self Improving Music Supervision Algorithm (SIMSA). Find your song by typing ANYTHING. Our search algorithm utilizes a lexical database that maps and learns cognitive synonym sets (synsets) which are interlinked by means of conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. In plain english, the most nuanced music searching algorithm ever.
2. Curation is paramount. We aren’t an open marketplace. We buy elite content only. We pay up front and we pay well. That’s how we’ve built an unparalleled roster of 50+ world class producers who write, record and play alongside artists like Sia, Lorde, M83, Paramore, Selena Gomez, Tegan and Sara and many, many more.
3. Single Click licensing. By paying up front, we own 100% of our content, allowing us to deploy the simplest licensing process in the world.
As a producer of primarily short form video content - from large scale commercials for major brands to independent short films that have played at top tier festivals around the world - I can attest to the very real and increasing demand that Ritual will capitalize on in the industry. Under the leadership of Matt and Jarett, and with the superior quality of their product and platform, Ritual is poised to dominate the music licensing market in the years to come.
The number one thing that will guarantee the success of Ritual Music is their team. Matt and Jarett are curious and creative. They have the humility to listen and understand what’s working or not and the passion to develop a better way. The result will be a benefit to all stakeholders with specific focus on the producers and those licensing their music.
Jarett and Matt are incredibly talented. They have already made a name for themselves within the music scene and are now embarking on the incredible journey to scale their talent to a marketplace the industry desperately needs. Visionary, hard-working, and rarely humble - these founders are the future and I have confidence they will make a massive dent in the universe.