Rockstart Impact is an initiative focused on supporting local entrepreneurs in developing countries. We are aiming to make a serious social impact in these emerging markets, and we’ve selected Nepal as the first country to kickstart these activities.
The goal of Rockstart Impact Nepal is to make a selected group of high potential Nepali startups investment-ready in 100 days. To achieve this, the program focuses on:
Leveraging our local network to source entrepreneurs through an open application process;
- Utilize a full-time local team of professionals to ensure hands-on support and cultural fit;
- Use a combination of high quality Nepali and International mentors to support the participants;
- Use and implement the most successful elements of the Rockstart accelerator programs, including:
- Day-to-day intensive training sessions focused on determining, verifying and describing the key business assumptions and formulating a clear and understandable business plan;
- Participants are located in a central ‘closed’ location to stimulate peer-to-peer and (expert) mentor-based coaching and support;
- Presentation and investor communication skills training (including training on ‘what is the position of investors’);
Implementing an internal control and accounting standard that is understandable and agreeable for international investors;
- Pressure cooker towards investor meetings at the end of the program;
- Arrange a diverse group of international and local investors at a closing Demo-day event, which have the ambition to make investments with a social impact.
Funds up to $500K
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated