For the fourth time, the STARTUP INNOVATION CHALLENGE aims to bring together startups and the leading Austrian energy and technology company Salzburg AG to accelerate the move towards a more sustainable and smarter world.
- Get exposed to the leading Austrian energy and technology company Salzburg AG and their huge customer base
- Co-create a prototype in startup-corporate partnership
- Get financial support for pilot acceleration (up to € 50,000 for each project)
- The winning team receives up to € 100,000 for the pilot rollout
- Receive expert support and a business knowhow boost
- Secure the potential for a long-term business opportunity with Salzburg AG
- Become a trusted partner for energy and technology companies – beyond Salzburg
- Get exposure to the corporate venture team of Salzburg AG
We believe that sustainable development cannot be achieved without significantly transforming the way we manage our energy systems and urban spaces by applying new technology solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to advance people’s quality of life. For this transformation Salzburg AG needs the brightest minds to embrace the potential of 5G and of digital infrastructure services and products. The anticipated partnership will offer opportunities for co-innovation, expert knowhow, a funded prototype and access to a huge customer base, as well as a large network for the participating startups. This year, our trusted partner Sharkbite Innovation supports us during the challenge to find the best startups worldwide and set up an acceleration process that is beneficial for all parties.
Salzburg AG supports the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
Funds up to €50K
Funds3 startupsper year
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question