The SAP.iO Foundry offers a no-equity ask program that provides access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities to meet SAP’s customers. The upcoming SAP.iO San Francisco cohort will be focused on Human Capital Management and People Engagement with strategic participation from the SAP SuccessFactors business unit at the highest level.
Admitted teams will be part of an In Residence program for 14 weeks in San Francisco (South Park), at the SAP.iO office. During the cohort, teams will be immersed in a highly curated program working along-side world-class executives and mentors (SuccessFactors execs and external mentors) with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies including Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Funding, Privacy/Security, the Procurement Gauntlet, and B2B Pricing Models.
Primary areas of interest include:
• Early-stage startups: Seed+ to Series A is our primary focus but we will would love to connect with great founders and companies regardless of company maturity
• Technology: startups leveraging emerging technologies including Machine Learning/AI, NLP, and Blockchain, to radically impact the future of human capital management in the enterprise
• Innovation areas:
- Creating diversity in the workplace
- Ensuring equitable compensation and opportunities across the workforce
- Recruiting from new talent pools and filling more jobs internally
- Measuring and improving employee engagement
- Removing friction from the workplace and enabling successful remote teams
Applications close on Thursday, November 8th.
If you have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated