The SAP.iO Foundry offers a no-equity ask program that provides access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities to meet SAP’s customers. The upcoming SAP.iO San Francisco cohort will be focused on Experience Management in close collaboration with SAP Business Units, including SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, and SAP Consumer Data Cloud. We are looking for B2B SaaS startups to join us for our 2019 Summer cohort, beginning mid-August.
Selected teams will be part of an In Residence program for 13 weeks in San Francisco (South Park) at the SAP.iO office. During the cohort, teams will be immersed in a highly curated program working along-side world-class executives and mentors (SAP Executives and external mentors) with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies including Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, and Product Management Essentials.
What we are looking for:
- Intelligent Enterprise: companies enhancing customer experiences in the areas of customer service, B2B sales, and customer data management
- Technology: companies applying emerging technologies including Machine Learning/AI, Blockchain, Voice to unlock enterprise data and drive outsized outcomes
What we offer:
- Tailored mentorship and access to SAP executives
- Exposure to SAP technologies, including APIs
- Opportunities to engage with SAP customers across 25+ industries
- Collaborative workspaces