The SAP.iO Foundries are SAP’s global network of top-tier startup accelerator programs that enable startups to build innovative software that deliver value for SAP customers.
Our no-equity ask program provides access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities for exposure to SAP customers. The upcoming SAP.iO NYC cohort will be in close collaboration with SAP S4 HANA and CX business lines. We are looking for B2B SaaS startups focused on COVID-19 Recovery solutions for Retail/Commerce, Automotive and Manufacturing industries to join us for our 2020 Fall cohort, beginning in September. The program will be run virtually.
Selected startups will be immersed in a highly curated program working alongside world-class executives and mentors (SAP execs and external mentors) with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies including Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Fundraising, Technology Scaling, Pricing and Integration with SAP Solutions.
• B2B SaaS startups with COVID-19 Recovery solutions for Retail/Commerce, Automotive and Manufacturing industries (with a focus on Customer Experience, Supply Chain, Intelligent Tech, Finance, ERP)
• Women and Diverse-led: a female or diverse co-founder and/or an executive team member with significant equity
• Seed+ -> Series C: product market fit & traction with enterprise customers
• Emerging Technologies: AR/VR, NLP, Machine Learning, AI, Blockchain, Voice to unlock enterprise data and drive outsized outcomes
• Tailored mentoring and trainings and exposure to SAP executives
• Access to SAP technologies, including APIs (CX/Hybris, S4 HANA, Analytics, Cloud)
• Access to SAP customers and partners across 25+ industries
• Becoming part of the SAP partner network
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question