The SAP.iO Foundry offers a no-equity ask program that provides access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities to meet SAP’s customers. The upcoming SAP.iO New York cohort will be focused on Retail Innovation in close collaboration with SAP business units S/4 HANA and SAP Customer Experience. We are looking for B2B SaaS startups to join us for our 2020 Spring cohort, beginning in mid-March.
Selected teams will be part of an In-Residence program for 13 weeks in New York (Hudson Yards) at the SAP.iO office. During the cohort, teams will be immersed in a highly curated program working along-side world-class executives and mentors (SAP Executives and external mentors) with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies.
What we offer:
- Tailored mentorship and access to SAP executives
- Exposure to SAP technologies, including APIs
- Opportunities to engage with SAP customers across 25+ industries
- Collaborative workspaces
Examples of what we are looking for in B2B Retail Innovation:
- Omnichannel Customer Experience: companies innovating to help retailers serve the “segment of one”, e.g., through personalization, 360 customer profiles, optimizing customer buying experiences, deepening customer relationships, etc.
- Digital Supply Chain: companies modernizing the retail value chain, including making it more sustainable and disrupting the supply chain
- Customer Centric Merchandising: companies enabling retailers with data and analytics to tailor in-store and online merchandising and pricing
- Collaboration Business Models: companies enabling consumer products companies to better interact with and serve retailers to provide a better end customer experience
- BrandManagement: companies helping brands better manage the brand experience across all consumer touchpoints so they can ensure adherence to brand identity, strategy, and values.
- Voice enabled Retail Experiences: companies using voice, AI, and platforms to create new customer experiences or help retailers or brands deliver on their promises.
B2B Startups that are focused on the areas above and which have the following characteristics should apply by Friday, Jan 31st:
- Women and Diverse-led: a female or diverse co-founder and/or an executive team member with significant equity
- Applying Emerging Technologies: AR/VR, Machine Learning/AI, Blockchain, Voice to unlock enterprise data and drive outsized outcomes
- Seed -> Series C: product market fit & traction with enterprise customers
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question