SAP.iO Foundry offers a founder-friendly, no-equity program providing access to SAP APIs, SAP technologies, and opportunities for exposure to SAP customers.
For our next NYC cohort, we are looking for women and diverse-led B2B enterprise start-ups in the Health space to join us. Admitted teams will have access to workspace in NYC (at our beautiful new Hudson Yards facility) and will benefit from engaging with SAP’s network of 350K+ customers across 27 industries.
During the cohort, teams will be immersed in a 3-month highly curated, in-residence (3 days/week) program working along-side world-class executives and mentors with a focus on the unique challenges of B2B companies: Go-to-Market, Enterprise Sales, Growth Marketing, Funding, Technology Scaling, Pricing, Product Management, and more.
SAP.iO NY’s Summer 2019 Cohort will launch in early September 2019. We are looking for the following criteria:
• Enterprise Health startups, in close collaboration with the SAP Health business unit. We are looking for startups that (1) are helping hospital systems (providers) run better and improve people’s lives; or (2) are helping enterprises provide innovative health and wellness solutions to their employees at scale; or (3) are targeting life sciences (including medical devices and health IT)
• Women and Diverse-led: a female or diverse co-founder and/or an executive team member with significant equity
• Solely focused on B2B enterprises: software/SaaS B2B startups that will benefit from engaging with SAP’s network of 404K+ enterprise customers across 27 industries
• Applying Emerging Technologies including AR/VR, Machine Learning/AI, Blockchain, Voice to unlock enterprise data and drive outsized outcomes
• Seed -> Series A: product market fit and funding with early traction (pilots or contracts with at least a few enterprise customers)
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question