In May 2020, we will kick off our three-month equity free startup program for B2B startups that develop solutions addressing the key pain points in the consumer products industry. Application deadline is March 7th.
The ideal startup will have a working solution in areas such as:
* Product Innovation: Expediting time to market and increasing product success rate. (i.e. improve portfolio and project management operations, manage product safety and compliance)
* Manufacturing: Reducing costs and increasing agility (i.e. increasing productivity and cutting costs, predictive maintenance, Industry 4.0)
* Supply Chain: Creating transparent and highly responsive supply networks (I.e. demand and supply management, logistics insights, transportation management)
* Marketing and Sales: Interacting with customers in a new and meaningful way (I.e. personalized customer experiences, data driven insights, service management, sales automation and management)
Our team will work closely with selected startups to help them build innovative solutions on top of SAP platforms and will support them in engaging SAP clients globally.
Our 3-month program will include:
* Tailor-made account plan to reach relevant SAP clients
* Technical support throughout the integration with SAP platforms
* Creating joint assets (white-paper, Demo/PoC, PR etc.)
* Joining the SAP PartnerEdge Build program
* Focused mentorship
* Access to SAP Executives (Fund, Corp Dev, Account Executives, etc.)
* Office space at LABS TLV (Azrieli Sarona)
* Demo day
* Alumni program
Who can apply? Early stage startups that have raised seed or Round A funding, who are developing enterprise software solutions. We are specifically looking for startups whose strategy or future product roadmap includes partnering or integrating with SAP.