In today’s digital economy, leading companies offer highly personalized products and services according to each individual customer’s requirements. These customers then expect those products and services to be quickly delivered and customized to their unique specifications. With Digital Supply Chains that are fast, nimble, and intelligent, industry leaders can profitably serve multiple segments meeting each and every customer’s needs.
We believe that keeping up with the digital economy means fundamentally reimagining the entire business processes across Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Asset Management. To help our customers through this process, we developed four guiding principles.
1. Customer centricity: Plan and deliver for the segment of one, based on actual demand.
2. Predictive business practices: Design, make, and maintain smarter products and assets by creating a Digital Twin of business.
3. Smart automation: Enable automation across the Supply Chain. From robotics, drones, and autonomous forklifts to flexible and intelligent manufacturing cells and ML/AI.
4. Total visibility with real-time analytics and insights with innovative technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and IoT providing a road map for the future.
To successfully implement a transition within the digital economy, knowing when and how to use these technologies is key. If you want to redefine Digital Transformation for whole Industries and bring SAP’s customer through the Supply Chain by merging the physical and digital worlds to establish an Intelligent Enterprise, then you should apply to our program.
With us together, you will develop the skills and expertise to integrate with SAP and sell to its customers. The SAP Startup Accelerator program offers you technical and go-to market support, and more importantly, gives you the opportunity to fully integrate to the SAP portfolio and therewith bring full value to the SAP customer base with your solutions.
What we're looking for: We are looking for startup teams that have shown that their technology can improve our customers' business processes across Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Asset Management.
If you want to work with SAP on the above described vision, and believe that your company is a fit, then you should apply:
• If your team provides a software or hardware-based solution that can expand SAP's ecosystem and offer our customers a breakthrough innovation in Digital Supply Chain, Digital Manufacturing and Asset Management or Predictive Maintenance.
• If your team has identified new innovative use cases and business models.
• If you feel that your team demonstrates a combination of deep domain expertise, strong technical capabilities, and a pioneering vision.
1- Please fill out the F6S questionnaire until the 6th of September, 11 pm with your basic information about the company. Applications before this date are highly appreciated since it allows us to look at your startup in more detail and less last-minute pressure.
2- If you make it to the next round, we will contact you until the 20th September in order to fill out a more detailed questionnaire for further due diligence.
3- We will conduct a personal interview to better understand your company and team
2- By the end of September, we will let you know if you made it to the first round and will be part of the Recruitment Day (12 November) in Berlin. There you will have the chance to present your solution to SAP’s leading experts and decision makers in Digital Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Asset Management.
3- If these experts like your solution you are in and you start working with us from 18th November on.
SAP Industry 4.0 Startup Program Demo Day
“In a hands-on case to really bring your product forward within the SAP context forward, this is what it is and why I would recommend this program to other startups.”
- Stephan Odörfer, CEO & founder 4tiitoo