Welcome to the Scaleup/Startup selection process for the INSURTech/AUTOMotive Corporate-Scaleup Matching program.
More info about the I/A Matching program @ bit.ly/insurtech-automotive-startups
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM OBJECTIVES?
The objective of the matching is to bring startups - early & late stage - and corporates together as part of our mission to help corporates keep innovating and startups scale up.
HOW TO DEFINE IF YOU ARE A SCALEUP OR A STARTUP?
• More mature startups.
$1M+ of annual revenues OR $3M+ in funding.
• Early stage companies.
Less than $1M of annual revenues AND less than $3M in funding.
1) Having a structured company (legally active, no project ideas)
2) Ready for a professional corporate conversation (if not we run a training for startups the week before to support your offer)
- present your business to an international profiled audience: corporates, investors, VCs and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs
- showcase your product/service in a dedicated demo area
- worldwide exposure through our communication channels and potential partners
- limitless networking & partnership opportunities with top corporates, entrepreneurs, mentors, other startups, VCs etc.
- Our program is targeting to build a high-quality and international diversified delegation of Scaleups/Startups
- The selection will be curated by US-EU based Partner Organizations, each focused on the two main verticals: INSURTECH & AUTOMOTIVE
- The final selection will be done by a group of corporate partners as well as MTB experts.