SDGia - Financial Inclusion Challenge
Are you ready to be a part of the global SDGia with your startup?
Connect by Jan 22 '21
Feb 11-May 17 '21 (14 weeks)
About SDGia - Financial Inclusion...
The SDGia starts with an online Pre-Accelerator Program in February 2021. Selected teams who complete this program are invited to the online Accelerator Program in April 2021 and receive grants of $15,000. Graduates of the Accelerator Program who are selected by the jury receive additional funding in the form of impact investment to implement their solution in Bangladesh. They will also be invited to Bangladesh for field visits and to talk to target customers and users if and when travel restrictions are lifted. Some of the successful teams of the program may also get a chance to showcase their solutions at the Davos Summit and the UN General Assembly.
Why Join the SDGia?
When you are selected to the program, you will
• be part of a global network which will support you as you work towards the SDGs and create your impact in the world,
• receive mentorship from UNDP, UN Technology Bank, governmental institutions, financial and technology experts, and global investors,
• receive equity-free grant of $15,000 when you get accepted to the Accelerator Program,
• receive impact investment at the end of the program if your idea or product is selected for implementation in Bangladesh.
Our call is open to teams from all around the world and from Bangladesh who
• have a solution in the field of Financial Inclusion which has potential to support especially least-developed country (LDC) populations,
• have an innovative idea or product in Financial Inclusion they want to launch or scale-up,
• are looking for funding to develop their Minimum-Viable-Product (MVP) or improve their product,
• would love the opportunity to implement or test their solution in Bangladesh with the support of local institutions and additional investment.
Please visit our website at sdgia.org for more information on SDGia and the Financial Inclusion call. The call will be open until January 22nd, 2021 23:59 (GMT+3)
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question