SEAT Silicon Sports Start-up Showcase
The Global Sports Community
About SEAT Silicon Sports Start-u...
Do you have one of today’s great sports startups?
This is your opportunity to compete with the top, early-stage, sports startups at SEAT 2016 Las Vegas in front of the technology decision makers fromDo you have one of today’s great sports startups?
This is your opportunity to compete with the top, early-stage, sports startups at SEAT 2016 Las Vegas in front of the technology decision makers from all the major sports. Participation is free but the benefits are very tangible.
The ultimate sports tech demo day!
Third successful year, SEAT is letting startups showcase to the highest concentration of technology decision makers in sports. Each startup selected to compete will receive 2 complimentary, full-access badges to SEAT on July 19, 2016! This allows you full access to all attendees, all sessions, meals, and special events for that day!
More importantly, your company receives a table to showcase your product in the exhibit hall in the Startup Pavilion on July 19, 2016 – AND THE BEST PART — 7 minutes on stage to demo your solution to all the conference attendees and our judges for the chance to win the first SEAT Startup Showcase.
To be selected for the SEAT Startup Showcase Class of 2016, your company must prove the potential to impact sports.
Your company must be in operation (may be funded or seeking funding, may have revenues up to $1M – MUST have a product and be in a place in which you could sell your product or establish test cases with teams).
If your company meets these criteria and has a technology focus with applications to the sports industry.
The 6 selected startup tech companies will each receive the following:
• 7 minutes on stage during to demonstrate your product/solution to all the conference attendees.
• 2 complimentary full access passes to SEAT for July 19, 2016. You will have full access to all of the sessions, meals, and special events for that day.
• A table to showcase your product in the exhibit hall in the Start-Up Pavilion on July 19, 2016
• Inclusion in all material referencing the showcase throughout the year
• Potential invites to SEAT international showcases
• Virtual presentation practice and coaching from industry executives prior to SEAT 2016more
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated