Innovation in Food and Ingredients
Connect by Mar 15 '20
Jun 1-Jul 10 '20 (6 weeks)
About Innovation in Food and Ingr...
Sente, in partnership with the global snacks company Pladis, is investing in early-stage startups with digital technologies that can help connect food and retail brands with their ever-evolving consumer community.
Starting in London in June 2020, we will select startups from around the world to access the international distribution and manufacturing company of one of the world's largest snacks and retail companies, as well as the chance for a $50,000 - $75,000 investment.
We are looking for startups in the following general area, who are at least MVP-stage (ready for commercialization) and looking for large international brands and retailers to help them scale.
- New Ingredients: Good-for-you and functional ingredients to be introduced into new and existing snacks and food brands
- New Products: On-trend food and snacks products that can benefit from a large, international manufacturing and distribution capability
- Food Manufacturing Tech - Novel approaches in food processing and preservation
- R&D Tech: Software and methods to enable rapid innovation for food brands
- New Packaging: Sustainable, functional, engaging and digital packaging technologies
Funds up to $75K
Funds3 startupsper year
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question