SPACE-F Accelerator 2020 (Batch 2)
Feeding the Future
About SPACE-F Accelerator 2020 (B...
The SPACE-F accelerator program, founded by the National Innovation Agency [NIA], Thai Union Group and Mahidol University, and operated in partnership with some of the leading F&B corporates in Southeast Asia (to be announced May 27!), provides a unique opportunity for aspiring food tech startups from across the world to scale their business and launch into the promising South-East-Asian ecosystem.
Consistent with the Thailand 4.0 initiatives, and recognising the critical role of the food industry in Thailand, the SPACE-F program aims to drive adoption of relevant technology and innovation to advance and future-proof the global food industry.
Who we’re looking for:
1. Early stage startups (~ Seed Stage)
2. Startups that have a functioning prototype with a product ready to be validated in a commercial setting, or revenue-generating startups looking to scale into the Asian market with Thailand as a gateway
3. Teams that are ready to chase commercial opportunities and investment in the Asian market
4. Startups with solutions addressing challenges associated with the focus areas listed above
● An intensive equity-free program, where you are supported by a grant during your participation
● The chance to demonstrate your capabilities and work along side some of the leading F&B corporates in Asia
● Curated introductions to local and regional investors with opportunities for investment as well as the opportunity to apply to the SPACE-F Seed Fund
● Access to dedicated mentors and experts with food tech, investor, corporate and startup expertise
If you have a solution that could change the future of the food industry, we would love to have you on board!
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated