The Sprint Accelerator is joining with other corporations for the next evolution of our accelerator program. This model allows for increased collaboration among corporations and startups. Selecting startup companies that align with each corporation’s strategic goals gives the corporations access to innovative products and services. And each startup selected for the program will receive unprecedented resources from these corporate sponsors.
Highlights of the 2017 Corporate Accelerator program:
- 90-day program, pre-program planning sessions occurring in the 30 days prior
- Being on-site for the entire program is not required. However, at scheduled times, startups will be required to be onsite in Kansas City.
- State-of-the-art workspace facilities provided at Sprint Accelerator in Kansas City’s Crossroads Arts District
- Targeted, strategic meetings with the corporate sponsor teams to discuss business development, pilots and potential sponsorships
- Mentors from the Corporate Sponsors and their respective networks and business sponsors
- Mentors from the investor, business development and entrepreneurial communities
- Business building sessions around product, brand, and marketing
Invite-only Demo Day
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated