SRiX Warangal Cohort 2
Connect by Feb 1 '21
About SRiX Warangal Cohort 2
What we offer startups:
1. Partnerships & Collaborations
Co-creation opportunity with Ecosystem partners to Commercial Partnerships and/or Strategic Investments.
2. Capacity & Resources
Leverage massive capacity & resources for scaling up to commercial production, System Integration, market/business development etc. Access to IoT ESDM Center of Excellence & Makerspace, Rapid Prototyping facilities. Along with the above facilities we have dedicated full time experienced technical support team to support the startups.
3. Global Mentor Pool
Global mentors & experts connects in technology, strategy & venture development
4. Funding & Investments
NIDHI SSS grant up to INR 25 lakhs and Access to DST and other Govt agencies for other grants. Strategic Investments opportunities for startups that offer significant value. Access to the global investment firms associated with SRiX.
5. Tech Capability
SRiX provides product designing, prototyping, and testing infrastructure support for startups. Our facilities include IoT & ESDM CoE, Makerspace and Rapid Prototyping Zone equipped to support the products based startups in IoT, AgriTech, Robotics, Automotive, HealthTech, Industry 4.0 and CleanTech. This allows teams to efficiently iterate, test, and validate designs early on, leading to final products that work better and require little to no last-minute reworking when the product goes into mass production. This makes prototyping today is easier, faster, and more accurate than ever before all at a substantially lower cost. Along with the above facilities we have dedicated a full time experienced technical support team to Support the startups.
IoT & ESDM Center of Excellence
- Access to software tools for hardware design, development and testing.
- Quick Prototyping Hardware.
- Access to Hardware tools for Product testing - Oscilloscopes, Signal generators, Debuggers, Protocol Analyzers, Regulated Power Supplies.
- Dedicated hardware assembling and rework facility.
- IoT/Hardware design and manufacturing support.
Rapid Prototyping Zone
- 3D Printing facility using materials such as ABS plastic, PLA, polyamide (nylon).
- 3D Models design facility and support.
- Workstations installed with licensed & free design tools.
- Dedicated maker workspace for Mechatronics domain products.
- Access to hand tools, power tools and paint booth to fine-tune the prototypes.
- Industrial machinery facility - CNC Millings, CNC Routing, Laser cutting and shearing.
Funds up to INR3M
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question