The SSAP (Sony Startup Acceleration Program) Bootcamp is a three-day program, tailor-made for early-stage European startups, that will help your business idea up to the next level!
Successful applicants will join us at Sony's offices in Sweden (Lund/Malmö) from 21 to 23 April 2020 and will enjoy exclusive access to SSAP’s expertise in developing startups.
During the intensive 3 days we will work on 3 broad areas: Day 1 will focus on User Experience, Day 2 on Technology and Day 3 on Business Modelling. We will also explore team recruitment and development aspects. And, of course there will be opportunities for networking internally and within Sony, getting to know one another and having fun.
Every day will also include hands-on workshops, an inspirational talk from an expert, and some time at the end of the day with your SSAP mentor for discussions specific to your startup. Each day ends with reflection on the learnings and how you will implement them. There will also be the opportunity to meet specialists from Sony in your area of interest.
After the 3-day Bootcamp, selected startups will be invited to move on to stage 2 where you will get the chance to spend two extra days working alongside the SSAP team in order to evaluate whether we should pursue further business opportunities together after the 2 days, including investment possibilities. At this very early stage in the startup's development, SSAP could invest up to 15K Euro for equity.
Who can apply?
- Early stage startups who are already registered or in the process of registering as a company.
- All early stage ideas which could benefit from Sony’s support are welcome to apply.
- You do not need to have a functioning prototype.
To bear in mind:
- Participation is free of charge. In addition, startups outside daily commuting distance to Malmö/Lund can receive compensation to support travel and accommodation for one startup founder. Additional founders or team members are welcome to attend.
- We expect you to be (physically) present at Sony’s offices in Lund, Sweden during the entire duration of the bootcamp.
- Business ideas that contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Participation is not limited to Swedish companies.
- The program is run in English.
- For startups who apply and are deemed by SSAP to be in a later stage than for this program, we will ask you to apply for our Accelerator taking place in the autumn.
Funds up to €15K
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question