1. Complete founding team - the founders have skills to cover all the essential parts of their business (e.g., deep tech requires deep tech cofounder/biz dev heavy business requires a biz dev cofounder).
2. Clear vision.
3. Precisely defined problem they are trying to solve.
4. A product or service to utilize blockchain.
5. Existing MVP or plan for one that includes: architecture, wireframes and list with features that they are going to make within 1 month.
6. Go-to-market plan to get the first clients and idea on how to get the revenue.
---> What are the benefits of participating in Starfleet?
1. Intensive one week program of workshops and lectures provided by industry experts. At the end of the week we will select certain number of startups to continue the program.
2. Introduction to the ecosystem of æternity blockchain (i.e., lead developers, dev tools, libraries, DSKs, major apps, communication groups, architecture and software tools, libs, established practices, etc.).
3. Intensive one month mentoring with each of the selected startups including business and technical matters - one on one.
4. Demo day with program graduates presenting to investors and partners.
5. Investment offer by AE Ventures (up to $100.000 in Ae tokens and services).
---> What we expect from each team during the accelerator?
1. Full commitment during all workshops, lectures and private sessions. Each team has to be present with at least 2 members attending each workshop during the first week.
2. Preparation before participation in any session. Materials will be provided to the selected teams.
3. Working on assignments provided by mentors or AE Venture team.
4. The team can participate online or onsite (in which case they cover travel, food and accommodation costs).
5. Use æternity blockchain as main blockchain in their product/service.
Funds up to $100K
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated