Save the Date!
The Start Alliance Berlin is a two-week program taking place in March 2019 which is intended to help startups from DUBAI, NEW YORK, BEIJING, LONDON, PARIS, SHANGHAI, TEL AVIV, WARSAW and VIENNA to expand their business to Germany via BERLIN. Where are the key players, locations and partners that you could work with? The Start Alliance supports you in getting in touch with the local startup ecosystem. From March 18th – 28th 2019 you will have the opportunity to explore the startup ecosystem and get an understanding of our trendsetting city.
What? Startup group program
When? March 18th – 28th 2019
For Whom? Startups from DUBAI, BEIJING, NEW YORK, LONDON, PARIS, SHANGHAI, TEL AVIV, WARSAW and VIENNA
Deadline? March 1st, 2019
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
This event is designed for startups that are beyond the idea/prototype stage and have already successfully launched in their domestic market.
It could be right for you, if your startup is interested in:
• Expanding into the German (or European) market
• Looking for international partners
• Seeking to raise capital internationally (esp. in Germany)
• Recruiting international teams (esp. in Germany)
Accepted startups will receive for free:
• Office space in local co-working space (with possibility to extend up to 4 weeks)
• Business development coaching
• Connections to VCs through a final demo day
• Talks from industry and specialists
• Several group activities
Please note that expenses for flights are not covered.
The agenda will include many different events such as:
• Welcome session to get to know the program attendants
• Welcome party
• Workshops on: raising money, business development, PR, recruiting, legal, etc.
• Various group activities such as knowledge exchanges, business breakfast, etc.
• Pitch training session
• External startup events
• Final Demo Day X We Can Start Up
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated