Start Alliance NYC: TEP Conference 2018
Helping international startups to grow in the US-market
Oct 15-19 '18 (5 days)
New York City, US
About Start Alliance NYC: TEP Con...
This startup delegation to New York City gives international startups a kickstart into the US market. It is organized by Start Alliance - a project initiated by Berlin Partner.
The delegation trip is designed for startups who are beyond the idea/prototype stage and have successfully launched in their domestic market.
It is aimed at STARTUPS that ...
- would like to expand and enter the US market or
- are looking for international cooperation partners or
- are rising capital internationally or
- are recruiting internationally
Participating startups will have the opportunity to explore the possibility of expanding to another market while engaging with the local startup ecosystem and making connections with accelerators, VCs, startup CEOs and other key stakeholders of the tech-scene. For example, in last years editions there where high-ranking representatives from Microsoft, Google, Samsung, Sony, AT&T, tumblr, shutterstock, RTL / n-tv, BMW i Ventures, Bloomberg Ventures, Dataminr, Union Square Ventures, Tudor Investment, Columbia University, Etsy, NYCEDC and many more.
Accepted startups will RECEIVE FOR FREE:
- office space in co-working spaces (1-6 weeks)
- TEP conference participation --> Further information: tep.nyintl.net/
- exclusive pitch training and preparation ahead of the trip
- workshops by our partners during the trip
- individual match makings
- site visits at the most important establishments of the NY tech-scene
- pitch possibilities in front of investors, VCs and other partners
- evening dinners and receptions
PLEASE NOTE, that individual travel expenses (flight, hotel) are not covered.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated