Start Alliance Vienna: FinTech Week
Vienna is music, Vienna is tech, and Vienna is FinTech!
About Start Alliance Vienna: FinTech...
Join Vienna FintechWeek 2018 from November 16th to November 23rd and experience Vienna’s rising FinTech stars, learn about hidden champions and connect with our ecosystem stakeholders!
Given the momenJoin Vienna FintechWeek 2018 from November 16th to November 23rd and experience Vienna’s rising FinTech stars, learn about hidden champions and connect with our ecosystem stakeholders!
Given the momentum and pace of Vienna’s FinTech ecosystem of the last years, the Austrian FinTech community might not be an insider tip very much longer. Only one indicator might very well be that Vienna just entered the ranking of global FinTech hubs issued by the Institute for Financial Services Zug as a newcomer at number 15.
The initiators of the FinTech Week Vienna are happy to provide a platform to all who contribute to our ecosystem and to all, who want to get in touch with it!
Vienna FinTech Week is an initiative by Fintech Austria, the Austrian Bankers’ Association, FINTECHMATTERS and Vienna Business Agency.
What? Startup group program
When? November 16th to November 23rd 2018
Deadline? September 28th, 2018
• November 16th-18th: Hackathon by F10 Incubator & Accelerator
• November 19th, 18.30 p.m. “Welcome to the Austrian FinTech Ecosystem”
by RBI Elevator Lab and Vienna Business Agency
• November 20th, 8 p.m.: Business Breakfast “Culture eats technology for breakfast. How to design user centered Financial Technologies” by the Austrian Bankers’ Association & Vienna Business Agency
• November 20th, 6 p.m.: FinTech Meetup by Fintech Austria
• November 21st, 7-11 p.m. „European careers of women in FinTech – #FinTechStories by FinTech Ladies and European Women Payments Network“ by FinTech Ladies
• November 21st: Evening Event Fuckup Nights, hosted by FINTECHMATTERS
• November 22nd, 9-19 p.m.: “The international Fintech Ecosystem Summit” by FINTECHMATTERS
• November 23rd: Crypto Event by Stadler Völkel Attorneys at Lawmore
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated