The startAD Venture Launchpad is a 14-day sprint accelerator linked to emerging UAE industries and designed to help startups rapidly refine, improve, and validate their business models targeted for the UAE and MENA markets. The program is free of charge to the top 12-15 finalists selected to the program (out of on average 200 applications per cycle) through a competitive application process.
Open to global and local seed stage startups, the venture launchpad is supported by leading local corporations. Startups accepted into the program will go through a combination of training, mentorship, corporate partner round tables, investor meetings, pitches, customer discovery & validation activities and develop robust go-to-market strategies.
Note: Startups accepted into the Venture Launchpad are required to attend all 14 days of the program.
• Have opportunities to secure pilots with leading corporations and government entities in construction and sustainable materials
• Scale your startup in the UAE
• Be a part of immersive roundtables with program partners
• Be considered for the opportunity to pitch to local angel investor community
• Be considered for the startAD seed fund from USD 50,000 to 250,000
• Benefit from a series of training and mentorship sessions with leading global experts
• Become investor ready with pitching and fundraising training
• Get access to Al Warsha, our prototyping lab and our co-working space
• F6s, Hubspot, AWS, Other benefits
Accelerator focus areas and technologies:
• Design: Sustainable building materials, software as a service (SaaS), AR/VR, building information modeling
• Build: 3D printing, robotics, modular construction, mobile technology, Internet of Things (IoT)
• Operate: Hospitality, big data & analytics, experiential marketing, customer experience, artificial intelligence, sustainable spaces
Startup selection criteria:
• Seed stage startups
• Sector focus on construction and sustainable development
• Targeting UAE/MENA market
• Startups who have at least a ready to pilot product
• Startups with a committed founding team of at least 4
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question