The Start Alliance Berlin is a one-week program taking place in March and April 2020 which is intended to help startups from DUBAI, NEW YORK, BEIJING, LONDON, PARIS, SHANGHAI, TEL AVIV, WARSAW and VIENNA to expand their business to Germany via BERLIN. Where are the key players, locations and partners that you could work with? The Start Alliance supports you in getting in touch with the local startup ecosystem. From March 30th – April 3rd 2020 you will have the opportunity to explore the startup ecosystem and get an understanding of our trendsetting city.
What? Startup group program
When? March 30th – April 3rd (TBC)
For Whom? Startups from DUBAI, BEIJING, NEW YORK, LONDON, PARIS, SHANGHAI, TEL AVIV, WARSAW and VIENNA
Deadline? February 29th, 2020
Program: further info to follow in January 2020.
Conditions of participation
This event is designed for startups that are beyond the idea/prototype stage and have already successfully launched in their domestic market.
It could be right for you, if your startup is interested in:
- Expanding into the German (or European) market
- Looking for international partners
- Seeking to raise capital internationally (esp. in Germany)
- Recruiting international teams (esp. in Germany)
The agenda will include many different events such as:
- Welcome session to get to know the program attendants
- Workshops on: raising money, business development, PR, recruiting, legal, etc.
- Various group activities such as knowledge exchanges, business breakfast, etc.
- Pitch training session
- External startup Events
Please note that expenses for flights are not covered.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question