- 3 months co-working space, with an option of a 6 month extension without charge;
- Guidance from a host of talented entrepreneurs and mentors;
- Each startup will receive equity investment of £15,000, with the opportunity to gain up to £40,000 investment on completion of the 3 month program;
- Additional significant opportunity for post accelerator investment;
- Potential follow-on support from Invest Northern Ireland.
- The programme is delivered by Xcell Partners and Start Planet.
We are seeking:
- Technology focused startups with an immediate global market potential;
- Teams that combine their expertise + technology to = solve big problems;
- The company must have the product built to at least MVP stage;
- There are places for up to 10 companies - half will be drawn from Northern Ireland, but this is a global call for applications;
- Businesses that are in operation ideally less than 24 months (but no more than 36 months);
- Your team must have 1 founder and at least 1 co-founder (with a max of 4) and all your team will be required to attend the programme. A co-founder is defined as a 25% shareholder on the company;
- At least one member of your team must have the relevant technical skills and experience required to build product;
- Ideally you have already started to identify your target market and are engaging with early stage customers;
- It's a 3 month full time commitment for your entire team from 14 September 2016 to 14 December 2016 - and incubation space for 6 months post the accelerator will be available.
Funds10 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated