Startup Bridge Canada | Explore
A 6 Day base-level acceleration program
Connect by Jun 22 '21
Jun 23-30 '21 (8 days)
Mumbai, India • Virtual
About Startup Bridge Canada | Exp...
The inaugural cohort of Startup Bridge | Canada has been a massive success - with 2 incorporations & over a dozen startups deep-diving further into the Canadian market.
Startup Bridge | Canada “EXPLORE” is a 6-day base-level program to open up Canadian market opportunities to Indian tech and non-tech entrepreneurs offering a high-level overview of the Canadian economy, business environment, legal/accounting/tax regulations, success stories, and Government-backed programs to attract hi-tech, hi-potential global entrepreneurs.
- Federal Programs Overview (Incentives, Tax Credits and more), Provincial and City showcases
- Indian Founders' Success Stories
- Overview of Canada's Startup ecosystem, introductory session with leading incubators, accelerators and investors
- Overview of Accounting, Tax & Legal Structures
- Overview of Immigration routes - Startup Visa Program, Business Immigration Programs, Provincial Nominee Programs
EXPLORE will consist of virtual workshops /masterclasses, keynote sessions, fireside chats and panel discussions. Over the duration of the program, Indian entrepreneurs will be engaged in 15+ hours of LIVE interactions spread across 6-days.
- 6 day live program featuring multi-sector experts from Canada's West Coast to East Coast
- Speed dating with advisors, comprising of successful entrepreneurs, subject matter experts, accelerators, professional services providers, and government representatives
- Strategies to grow your business in North America
Startup Bridge | Canada “EXPLORE” will be operational from 23rd – 30th June 2021 from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm IST on most days (*with some changes in timings based on the availability of speakers). The full program itinerary will be communicated a week in advance.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question