The Weinberg Campus Accelerator is the first accelerator for Tech-Startups in Saxony-Anhalt and aims to bring innovation and growth forward. Participating startups and founding projects not only benefit from intensive coaching and mentoring but also from an access to the entire know-how as well as technical infrastructure of the biggest technology park of Central Germany. Additionally, with our valauble regional and internatinal network we provide startups with the best possible contacts. Our newly constructed Innovation Hub with its co-working space can be used free of charge.
It consists of two independent parts (you can use either one of them or both): the Startup-Accelerator and the Growth-Accelerator.
The Startup-Accelerator is designed for startups in the pre-seed and seed-phase. During a four-month intensive program containing workshops and coaching fundamental knowledge and soft-skills are imparted and a valuable access to networks is ensured.
During the Growth-Accelerator startups within the growth-phase expect individual coachings, mentorings, and workshops to overcome challenges and to receive guidance to make progress.
We are looking for knowledge and technology-based founding projects and startups with a company domicile or founding intention in Saxony-Anhalt. Moreover, it is required that the market entry is less than 5 years ago. The participation in the Weinberg Campus Accelerator allows to enter both programs of the accelerator.
Reasons why you should apply:
* Coachings, workshops and networking events worth 100,000 EUR per batch
* Access to personal and reliable contacts to industry experts, investors and funding providers based on many years of experience and networks
* Exclusive use of infrastructure in the Weinberg Campus technology park, including professional support options:, Accelerator with co-working spaces, Accelerator Maker Space, Accelerator Lab as well as conference and meeting rooms
* Discount on rental conditions for offices and laboratories
* Free professional foto shooting including support in creating and providing marketing materials
* Pitch and presentation opportunities in the context of networking and matching events as well as a separate closing event
* Alumni network with over 30 supported startups and over 100 companies in the Weinberg Campus technology park