Startup Life is a Zero Barriers, inclusive entrepreneurship program designed to take care of YOU, the entrepreneur so that you can focus on growing your business. Our goal is to eliminate the barriersStartup Life is a Zero Barriers, inclusive entrepreneurship program designed to take care of YOU, the entrepreneur so that you can focus on growing your business. Our goal is to eliminate the barriers that exist between entrepreneurs and success. We help you learn, connect you with a mentor, and provide you with what you need to live, work, play, and succeed!
Here’s a short list of key things that we provide:
- Furnished dormitory housing
- Nutritious healthy locally sourced food and training with a private chef
- 16 week curricula in design empathy, ideation, iteration, team collaboration, customer experience, financial literacy, and automation & rapid prototyping technologies.
- Full computer lab, makerspace, and prototyping lab access
- Full coworking access with desk, wifi, coffee, and community
- Ongoing support through mentorship, and connections to resources, capital, and communities to scale their business
- Connections to business and investment community, government services, and guided educational workshops
- Marketing and public relations opportunities.
What You’ll Learn:
- We start by removing you from the environment you know for with a two-day offsite Launch Camp where we dive deep into our motivations and objectives as entrepreneurs in order to build a community of trust and impassioned motivation towards the success of your venture
- Newly invigorated, we return to theClubhou.se where we’ll spend mornings in a studio environment together working on your company through a series of topics on customers, user experience, community building, finance, and team management. In the afternoons you will build skills in hardware, fabrication, software, marketing, and business automation.
- Because all of your learning will be with your startup as your case study, you will likely already launch before graduation. All of our graduates will participate in Demo Day where they can share their company with customers, influencers, and investors.
- Graduates will be assigned mentors to help with their specific industry needs, and receive free coworking, research lab, and manufacturing space access through the rest of the year.
- Once a quarter, we organize a private “TEDxAugusta salon” style dinner party with outside speakers and conversation geared to help you grow as an individual and as a entrepreneur.more
Funds up to $25K
Funds10 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated