Is your business or idea ready to take the world by storm? Are you sure? Do you need help…
- Identifying and locating customers?
- Setting financial goals and locating funding?
- Establishing goals and monitoring progress?
- Scaling to new customer sets or new markets?
Cohab’s Traxtion Point is a proven development path for startups, small businesses, and innovators. The Traxtion Point program provides participants with access to:
- Kauffmans' FastTrac NewVenture;
- Use of the Cohab workspace;
- Local expert mentorship;
- Goal setting and progress tracking;
- A certificate in Entrepreneurship; and
- Assistance in identifying pathways to and help preparing to seek funding*
Some of our past and present StartupTrax participants include:
- Red River Brewing Company
- Innolyzer Labs (2015 Louisiana Startup Prize winner)
- Tadpole Tape Cutter (Available at select Walmarts and Ace Hardware and in 14 countries)
- Lunisolar Creative Productions (2017 EAP Wall of Achievement)
- Lyon’s Pride Coffee, and
- Jovon’s Odor Eliminators
These businesses grew in North Louisiana, accessed the multiple resources for small business in our community, and are still here and giving back. We would love to see you join their ranks.
Ready to get on track? Apply today.
*Funding not guaranteed. Readiness determined on a case by case basis.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question