StateZero is not just another startup factory, generic accelerator or innovation hub. It’s a mindset, a space, a platform and an ecosystem that gives everybody a fair shot at their moonshot.
We resolStateZero is not just another startup factory, generic accelerator or innovation hub. It’s a mindset, a space, a platform and an ecosystem that gives everybody a fair shot at their moonshot.
We resolutely believe in decentralisation, democracy and disruption. In debunking myths, removing barriers, building trust and levelling the playing field.
In building and bettering the future.
We’ve set out to find, fund and further the potential of outstanding founders using blockchain for business sense. To encourage them to attack the world’s most challenging problems and exciting opportunities through advanced technology for practical use cases.
To establish StateZero.
Our purpose is to arm entrepreneurs with the capital, capability, connections and community to build meaningful companies with global impact. And we’ve developed a three month programme that creates the most powerful conditions for them to thrive.
Uninterested in cryptocurrency platforms – just real use cases – we offer access to customers, investors and collaborators, a dedicated physical space, technical support and £50k of funding in the form of a grant. That means we won’t take equity, control or liberties.
And we're offering startups access to our core tech – a proprietary, proven framework to build production ready blockchain systems for practical application.
What will you build from here?
• up to £50,000 (equity free)
• Access to our blockchain framework
• 20 hours tech support
• 3 month business programme
• Free office space
• Tech supplier offers
• Access to a worldwide ecosystem
• We'll only work with teams, and tend to look for one person who's product focused, and one person who's tech. You'll need to know Python to use our blockchain framework.
• You'll need to be able to operate from the UK throughout the programme and into Demo Day. We can help with Visas etc.
• All of our startups will need to use our blockchain framework, whether that's introducing blockchain into your stack or switching from another.
• We're looking for four early stage (pre MVP) startups, and two later stage, who will likely already have clients.