Thank you for your interest in the Target Accelerator Program.
Target Accelerator Program is a 16 week intensive, high touch, immersive and development-oriented program, specially curated for technoThank you for your interest in the Target Accelerator Program.
Target Accelerator Program is a 16 week intensive, high touch, immersive and development-oriented program, specially curated for technology startups focused on transforming the global retail industry through innovative and disruptive technologies in the areas of retail technologies in marketing, digital commerce and core retail operations; consumer products in IOT and wellness spaces; and cutting edge technologies in access, understanding and trust of food.
Time frame for Batch 5: Mid November to Mid March
Companies selected for the Target Accelerator Program will receive the following benefits for free (except funding):
• Mentorship: From Target leaders, top entrepreneurs, investors, academicians, pioneers from the retail industry, and global experts in technology and design
• Funding: Target may provide funding during the program. Startups will have an opportunity to pitch to Target, and other potential investors at the conclusion of the program.
• Legal services: incorporation, patent filing, corporate structure & advisory, tax advisory etc.
• Financial services: Valuation, Due diligence/evaluation, Compliance services like service tax registration, financial audits & filing and secretarial compliance
• AWS credits: worth $5,000
• Events: opportunity to showcase your startup at Nasscom and other national events
• Infrastructure: Co-working space at Target India Bangalore office for 16 weeks for the team. Infrastructure such as high speed internet, business hour IT support, cafeteria and transportation services will be provided.
• Industry Insights: From Target’s omnichannel business
• Customer validation / pilot: Target may select some companies for customer validation or pilot opportunities
• Demo Day: Presentation to angel investors and venture capitalists