We welcome companies from all over the world to apply for our TechX Pioneer accelerator programme!
We’re investing in and supporting start-ups with potentially game-changing technologies for the UK oWe welcome companies from all over the world to apply for our TechX Pioneer accelerator programme!
We’re investing in and supporting start-ups with potentially game-changing technologies for the UK oil and gas industry. We want to help exciting companies get their new solutions and ideas to market – faster.
Our Pioneer programme offers significant funding with no equity or payback required, and you retain your IP. We’ll help refine your business, develop and validate products, build an initial customer base and attract funding to scale.
We offer Pioneers:
* A four-month, full-time programme based at TechX in Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
* £25,000 in initial seed funding for each Pioneer, and desk space at TechX.
* Up to £75,000 in additional funding on offer during the programme.
* Further 12-month Incubator offering, which includes entrepreneurship and scale-up support, as well as co-working space and continuous technology development support.
* Expert mentors and global partners to help develop and validate new technologies.
* Fast access to customers and their facilities to validate your offering and test it out.
TechX is the Oil & Gas Technology Centre's technology accelerator programme based in Aberdeen, United Kingdom. Our goal is to help unlock the full potential of the UK continental shelf, anchor the supply chain in the North-East of Scotland, and create a culture of innovation that attracts the best global talent to the region.
Our technology focus areas include, but are not limited to, digital transformation, decommissioning, asset integrity, well construction (including plug and abandonment), subsurface and marginal developments.