May 25-Sep 18 '20 (17 weeks)
About TechX Pioneers Aberdeen 2020
We welcome driven, ambitious and growth orientated companies from all over the world to apply for our 2020 award winning technology accelerator programme – TechX Pioneers.
In partnership with BP, Equinor and KPMG, we are investing in and supporting start-ups with potentially game-changing technologies for the UK energy sector. Over the next 10 years our goal is to help unlock the full potential of the UK continental shelf (UKCS) as well as support an accelerated transition to a low carbon future. We want to help exciting companies get their new solutions and ideas to market – faster.
Our world class offering has been proven to accelerate early stage start-ups by 4-5 years on their path to commercial success in the UK energy sector.
- A unique funding model of up to £100,000 with no equity take or payback required – all IP is retained by the start-up.
- A four-month, full-time programme based at our amazing facilities in Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
- Start-Up and Innovator Visa endorsement for international companies.
- Unprecedented access to major oil and gas companies and their facilities to validate
your technology and your business.
- Expert mentors and global partners to help rapidly develop and validate your solution
- Investor readiness skills and training.
- Business scale-up and field trial support through our TechX Plus incubator free of
charge for 24 months upon completion of the accelerator.
- Access to a diverse range of investors.
Our 10-year road map is focused on making TechX the global go-to accelerator for the energy sector that attracts locally and internationally to deploy leading edge technology into the UK energy sector.
We are interested in early stage technology focused start-ups with solutions in the following areas:
- Digital transformation
- Clean/ low carbon technology (including renewables)
- Wells Life Cycle
- Asset integrity
- Marginal developments (Small pools)
Interested in a world class award winning programme that takes 4-5 years off your
commercialisation journey? Then apply now.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated