The Leap is a 4-month remote incubation program for early-stage founders that want to validate their idea, find their product-market fit, build a business that’s financially viable, get another pair of eyes on your project, and create their own business plan. The program consists of 8 business modules in which you will develop the most important aspects of your business while having a personal mentor who will validate and challenge your work. You choose your mentor from our network of more than 3000 mentors, and they choose you, it's like the Tinder of entrepreneurship.
- Should be the founder of an early-stage project
- Should be serious about their venture
- Must commit to dedicate 5-7h of work per week over the course of the program
- Should want to actively participate in a community of entrepreneurs and startup mentor
- No equity taken
- Program 100% online
- Create your own business plan
- Prepare your pitch to potential investors and partners
- Develop new abilities and soft skills as an entrepreneur
- Join a community of +5000 founders and mentors from over +70 countries
- Get benefits and discounts for your startup. You’ll get discounts on services like Google Cloud Services, Taskade, Mailjet, Hubspot for Startups, Amazon Web Services, Stripe, and many more
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question