The ScaleUp Accelerator
Preparing UK Companies for Series A Investment in 6 Weekly Half-Day Sprints
About The ScaleUp Accelerator
The ScaleUp Accelerator is a 6-week half-day sprints virtual programme with 12 months investment support to help scaleups raise Series A. Our excellent track record tells us we can help you!
• Scaleups at £500k-£1.5m annual net revenue
• Looking to raise £1-5m in equity investment
• Sector: tech often SaaS, B2B
• High growth
• UK companies
• Tough love to move your business forward 12 months in 6 weeks
• Nail your investor proposition including pitch deck, business plan, financial model, due diligence prep (data room)
• Weekly 1:1 mentoring with exited technology entrepreneurs
• Get inside the minds of 10 VCs in 6 weeks - tips from VCs, VCTs and family office investors
• Real deal takeaways from 6 alumni scaling entrepreneurs
• Weekly keynotes from leading industry experts
• Strong investment readiness
• Access to a network of 120+ active VC relationships - The Accelerator Network successfully raised £350m+
• VC tracking/ progress report
• Part time - 4 hours per week learning sprint + time to complete weekly assignments
• Virtual - time efficient
• Network with other companies undergoing similar challenges
• No upfront/ additional costs
• Equity free
• Exclusive funding partner
• Subject to 5% success fee only
The ScaleUp Accelerator helps scaling tech (often B2B SaaS) UK companies prepare for strong growth & Series A funding via a virtual support programme. It is the perfect combination of upfront intensive learning & long-term support, with 6 weekly half day sprints followed by up to 12 months of support. This enables CEOs & founders to develop a credible plan & investor proposition to raise their Series A & grow to £10m & beyond.
The ScaleUp Accelerator leverages nearly a decade of expertise by The Accelerator Network team delivering award winning programmes & our partner White Horse Capital being embedded in the VC community, securing over £350m+ of funding.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question