Are you the Travel startup ready for growth?
- Do you have a unique & scalable Travel solution?
- Are you ready to scale?
- Do you want to make use of the knowledge, network and funding that Travel Impact Lab & its lead investors can give you to validate, develop, finance and grow your business further?
Then we can give you...
- Unique accelerator program for travel startups
- 50 k funding, 25k cash, 25k for joining the program
- Introduction to our extensive network of travel companies, suppliers and customers for launching pilots
- Validation of your proposition, growth strategy & business model
- Skills and knowledge learn from experienced entrepreneurs / travel companies and investors
- Access to investors
- Brand awareness and trust “The choosen ones”
You will receive...
- Cash: 25k per team to cover costs for experiments + living during 12 week accelerator to ensure fulltime participation.
- Coaching: 1-on-1 coaching from experienced entrepreneur and startup coach.
- Training: develop or finetune your skills in: lean startup experimenting, customer development, business modeling & pricing, marketing & growth hacking, branding, legal/finance/accounting, stress & conflict management, pitching, investment deals & term sheets, and more.
- Mentorship: 1-on-1 sessions with mentors who have decades of experience in travel, mobility and hospitality.
- Network: our mentors and partners can help you get access to resources, suppliers & pilot customers.
- Co-working space: an inspiring office to work with your peers during the 12 week accelerator.
- Investor access: the opportunity to pitch in front of a live audience and investors on Demo Day.
The investors are:
-> Riksja Travel
- Selection Day: 2th March
- Kick-off: 3rd April
- 12 weeks program: 6 April - 25 June
- Demo Day: 26th June
Check if you tick the boxes. Are you...
- A startup with a unique & scalable travel impact solution
- Ready for growth: launched an initial product (MVP) with some paying users.
- Prepared to accept €50k investment through a convertible note. More information about the important parameters of the Convertible Loan Agreement, contact Loes.
- A dedicated team with full-time availability in April - June 2020
NOTE: the application deadline is 15th of February, however, we advise you to send in your application as soon as possible because the selection is an ongoing process and the program
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated