Unreasonable Lab Italy
A 5-day hyper-accelerator designed to help you to raise funds.
Fundraising can be a hard, confusing, and long process. How much money should I raise? What type of capital? Whom do I talk to and how do I build relationships with funders? What should I do in an invFundraising can be a hard, confusing, and long process. How much money should I raise? What type of capital? Whom do I talk to and how do I build relationships with funders? What should I do in an investor meeting? How to I get the money into our bank account so I can get back to building my business?
Having an answer to these questions often translates into successfully closing a round of funding. But the reality is that only a handful of entrepreneurs have a clear understanding of the process (and how long it takes) before they start fundraising. The others without direction do not take the lead and closing a round becomes painful, time consuming, and often impossible.
That's why Unreasonable Lab Italy will focus on Investment Preparedness... If you're planning to take on capital in the next 6-12 months, this is the program for you.
By the end of Lab entrepreneurs will have something to show for their work. They will have:
- Learned what the fundraising process looks like from start to finish and the elements needed to succeed in raising funding
- Diagnosed how prepared (or unprepared) they on these various elements of funding preparedness, giving them a snapshot of where they are
- Actively worked on various elements to become more prepared to raise funding (for example: develop their financials, write a strategic plan, clarify their funding ask, develop their pitch materials)
- Created a list of at least 30 potential funders and learned quick research and outreach techniques to find and connect with even more when they leave
- Learned a methodology for how to build strong relationships with funders – relationships that get stronger over time which will help make their funding case stronger over time
- Completed funding readiness “reality checks” with 4 – 5 real funders and received real and honest feedback on their investment preparedness
- Designed a strategic plan to become funding ready and identified the tools to get there
- Drastically increased their confidence level about leading an investor meeting which will lead to far more productive meetings with future potential funders more