Visible Connect: Year Two
An accelerator for nonprofits changing their communities using mobile tech
Jul 15 '19-Apr 15 '20 (9 months)
About Visible Connect: Year Two
Visible Connect is an annual social impact accelerator in partnership between Visible and Uncharted that brings visibility to nonprofit startups that are changing their communities with mobile tech, tackling important issues such as hunger, housing, affordable medicines, and more.
This program is a 9-month accelerator that consists of in-person summits, an unrestricted grant, mentorship teams, funder events, and technical expertise, so our nonprofits can scale the impact they’re making using mobile tech.
Selected nonprofits will receive:
(1) a grant of 15,000 USD
(2) all-expenses paid travel and lodging for two leaders from each winning organization to a five-day in-person summit led by Uncharted in Denver, Colorado, USA from September 9th - 13th, 2019;
(3) ongoing guidance from mentors and technology experts;
(4) an executive coach;
(5) a fundraising coach;
(6) pro-bono financial modeling;
(7) an all-expenses paid travel and lodging for two leaders from each winning organization to a funding event led by Uncharted
Nonprofits must have operations based in the U.S. to apply.
At a glance, here is the application process:
(1) Submit the F6S application and subsequent Emory University survey by May 26
(2) Advancing organizations will participate in Round 1 interviews from June 10-21
(3) Advancing organizations will participate in Round 2 interviews from June 27-July 9
(4) Selected applicants will be publically announced around July 25
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated