Vision Health Pioneers Incubator is a startup program based in Berlin connecting and educating innovators in healthcare in Europe. The 9-month program supports first-time founders in gaining entrepreneurial know-how, developing their healthcare product, and launching on the German healthcare market.
The second batch of the program starts on January 1, 2021, and ends on September. 30, 2021. It is structured into 3 main phases:
1. Evaluation Phase: Define your value proposition and design your business model.
2. Build Phase: Validate the first version of your product.
3. 'Go To Market' Phase: Get visible, define your market entry strategy, and connect with potential strategic partners and/or investors.
- Access to our network of medical professionals, healthcare specialists, entrepreneurs, and tech experts that can support across the phases.
- Training and mentoring sessions adapted to your own needs.
- Financial support: €2,000/month/person, up to €72,000 per team.
- Access to our coworking space, and community events.
IMPORTANT - As Vision Health Pioneers is 100% publicly funded by the European Social Fund and the Senate of Berlin, applicants are only considered if their startup teams fulfil the specific eligibility criteria required by the Senate.
Check out the criteria that are applicable for all the team members that intend to join the program:
1. You must be a resident of Berlin for at least the time of the program.
2. You have not or are not receiving any other public or private subsidies/grants, such as EXIST or Berliner Startup Stipendium.
3. You hold a university degree.
4. The incubator program must be your only full-time commitment for the time of the program (side jobs can be accepted for specific cases only).
5. You must not receive any other significant revenues for the time of the program.
If you have already incorporated your idea:
6. The trade license ('Gewerbeanmeldung') must not be older than 3 months.
7. Your company must not have received significant equity investments that influence your full control over the company.
6. If you have incorporated your company outside of Berlin, you should be ready to relocate in Berlin.
Funds up to €72K
Funds15 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated