Vision Health Pioneers Incubator Batch 2
Berlin's Early-Stage Incubator for Healthcare Innovation
About Vision Health Pioneers Incu...
Vision Health Pioneers is an early-stage startup incubator based in Berlin connecting and educating healthcare innovators in Europe.
Running over 9 months, the first batch of the program starts on March 1, 2020 and ends on Nov. 30, 2020. It is structured into 3 main phases:
1. Evaluation Phase: Define your value proposition and design your business model.
2. Build Phase: Validate the first version of your product.
3. 'Go To Market' Phase: Get visible and connect with potential strategic partners and/or investors.
- Access to our extensive network of medical professionals, healthcare specialists, entrepreneurs, and tech experts that can support across the phases.
- Training and mentoring sessions adapted to your own needs.
- Financial support: €2,000/month/person, up to €72,000 per team.
- Access to our coworking space, community events, and international outreach.
IMPORTANT - Notes on the eligibility criteria:
1. Be a team of 2 to 4 members.
2. All team members must be registered as residents of Berlin for at least the time of the program.
3. Your idea has not been launched yet, and can be implemented in the German healthcare sector.
4. You have not or are not receiving any other public or private subsidies/grants, such as EXIST or Berliner Startup Stipendium. Prize-money from private and public competitions - regardless of the amount - is accepted.
5. You have not received any significant equity investments that influence your full control over the company. Also, note that those investments may only cover external personnel and material costs; meaning the founders must not pay themselves a salary.
6. At least one of the team members has knowledge in the field of healthcare (physician, nurse, therapist, etc.) and/or the team has the support of relevant medical professionals that have an active role in the company strategy.
7. All team members have university degrees or relevant working experience in fields such as Design Thinking.
8. Your startup can be incorporated, but this is not a must-have. If your company has already been incorporated in Berlin, the date of the business registration (Gewerbeanmeldung) should not be older than 3 months on the date of receipt of your completed application on f6s.
Note that you will need to incorporate a company in Berlin if you participate in the program.