VT #91 MARCH OF BOTS
Is this the future of Customer Service?
Apr 26-May 31 '16 (5 weeks)
About VT #91 MARCH OF BOTS
- Invitation to join other winning startups in the Webhelp “Customer Experience” Lab at Viva technology Paris 2016 (June 30 to July 2016)
- Opportunity to work with Webhelp’s Global R&D Team in our development Lab to further develop and test your product
- Invitation to an exclusive event with Webhelp’s Founders, Olivier Duha and Frederic Jousset and representatives from our major investors KKR to discuss their startup experiences and advice
- Opportunity to make joint proposals for your product alongside Webhelp to organisations selected from our client-base of over 300 leading business
It is clear that A.I., Digital Assistants, Virtual Agents, Messaging Bots etc are going to transform how customers and organisations interact with each other. How can organisations adopt these technologies cost-effectively to provide outstanding customer experiences and increase customer value?
Dave Pattman, Director Global R&D at Webhelp says “Automation and Robotics are already starting to manage interactions between customers and organisations. Understanding how and when to blend machine and human agents to optimise experience and value will become increasingly important”
Webhelp is interested in hearing from startups working in fields such as artificial intelligence, biometrics, machine learning and messaging Bots
If you think your startup meets these criteria, apply now to be selected in the Webhelp lab!
Being in the “Customer experience” lab means:
- Being at the heart of Viva Technology Paris with a dedicated 4m² stand in “Customer experience” lab of Webhelp
- Engaging partnerships opportunity reviews, increasing potential business or even considering all kinds of commercial and financial opportunities thanks to becoming close to the right people at the right place
- Meeting the most influential investors and thinkers
Webhelp is a Global Customer Experience provider. Our 30,000+ staff deliver outsourced solutions for more than 300 clients from over 80 sites in 21 countries. Our vision is to become a global reference in customer experience and business process optimization, recognized for innovation and high quality of services
Founded in 1982 in Silicon Valley, Partech Ventures is a global investment firm with an entrepreneur-supportive team spread across multiple offices in Silicon Valley, Paris and Berlin. The firm invests in high-growth companies in the digital and IT field.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated