VT #93 "UBERISATION"
Is customer service next?
Apr 26-May 31 '16 (5 weeks)
About VT #93 "UBERISATION"
- Invitation to join other winning startups in the Webhelp “Customer Experience” Lab at Viva Technology Paris 2016 (June 30 to July 2, 2016)
- Opportunity to work with Webhelp’s Global R&D Team in our development Lab to further develop and test your product
- Invitation to an exclusive event with Webhelp’s Founders, Olivier Duha and Frederic Jousset and representatives from our major investors KKR to discuss their startup experiences and advice
- Opportunity to make joint proposals for your product alongside Webhelp to organisations selected from our client-base of over 300 leading business
Traditional ideas about the nature of customer service advisors are being disrupted by new models such as crowd sourcing, peer to peer forums and social content sharing. How could these models be adopted safely by organisations to help them reduce cost and improve experiences?
Dave Pattman, Director Global R&D at Webhelp says “Companies such as Uber challenge traditional models of employment and service delivery. Applying this thinking to the Contact Centre could increase flexibility, access to expertise as well as experience for both agents and customers”
Webhelp is interested in hearing from start-ups that are working on ideas for ‘non-traditional’ models for providing customer service. This could include platform solutions for communities and forums, business models for accessing self-employed experts and virtualised contact centres.
If you think your startup can really make the difference in one of these areas, apply now to be selected in the Webhelp lab!
Being in the “Customer experience” lab means:
- Being at the heart of Viva Technology Paris with a dedicated 4m² stand in “Customer experience” lab of Webhelp
- Engaging partnerships opportunity reviews, increasing potential business or even considering all kinds of commercial and financial opportunities thanks to becoming close to the right people at the right place
- Meeting the most influential investors and thinkers
About Webhelp. Webhelp is a Global Customer Experience provider. Our 30,000+ staff deliver outsourced solutions for more than 300 clients from over 80 sites in 21 countries. Our vision is to become a global reference in customer experience and business process optimization, recognized for innovation and high quality of services
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated