VT #94 SOCIAL SELLING
How to generate sales through social media?
Apr 26-May 31 '16 (5 weeks)
About VT #94 SOCIAL SELLING
- Invitation to join other winning startups in the Webhelp “Customer Experience” Lab at Viva Technology Paris 2016 (June 30 to July 2, 2016)
- Opportunity to work with Webhelp’s Global R&D Team in our development Lab to further develop and test your product
- Invitation to an exclusive event with Webhelp’s Founders, Olivier Duha and Frederic Jousset and representatives from our major investors KKR to discuss their startup experiences and advice
- Opportunity to make joint proposals for your product alongside Webhelp to organisations selected from our client-base of over 300 leading business
The way in which organisations attract and sell to customers is being transformed by technology and disruptive business models. How can organisations successfully manage the transition from traditional advertising, direct marketing and sales models to a new world where social media, platforms and technology exert a greater influence over the consumer decision making process?
Dave Pattman, Director Global R&D at Webhelp says “Webhelp is working with its clients to find ways to sell to existing and prospective customers in a relevant, timely and acceptable way through Social Channels. Done well we know that this can generate revenue and customer satisfaction. Done poorly it could damage the brand and drive customers away”
Webhelp is interested to hear from start-ups that are working on technologies and business models that could help organisations to cost-effectively acquire quality social leads and convert these into valuable customer relationships.
If you think your startup can help us to generate sales through social media, apply now to be selected in Webhelp lab!
Being in the “Customer experience” lab means:
- Being at the heart of Viva Technology Paris with a dedicated 4m² stand in “Customer experience” lab of Webhelp
- Engaging partnerships opportunity reviews, increasing potential business or even considering all kinds of commercial and financial opportunities thanks to becoming close to the right people at the right place
- Meeting the most influential investors and thinkers
About Webhelp. Webhelp is a Global Customer Experience provider. Our 30,000+ staff deliver outsourced solutions for more than 300 clients from over 80 sites in 21 countries. Our vision is to become a global reference in customer experience and business process optimization, recognized for innovation and high quality of services
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated