VT #95 SEAMLESS OMNI-CHANNEL CUSTOM EXP
How to support seamless customer experiences?
Apr 26-May 31 '16 (5 weeks)
About VT #95 SEAMLESS OMNI-CHANNE...
- Invitation to join other winning startups in the Webhelp “Customer Experience” Lab at Viva Technology Paris 2016 (June 30 to July 2, 2016)
- Opportunity to work with Webhelp’s Global R&D Team in our development Lab to further develop and test your product
- Invitation to an exclusive event with Webhelp’s Founders, Olivier Duha and Frederic Jousset and representatives from our major investors KKR to discuss their startup experiences and advice
- Opportunity to make joint proposals for your product alongside Webhelp to organisations selected from our client-base of over 300 leading business
We know that the move to Smart Mobile Devices has transformed the way organisations need to view their Customer Experiences. Customers will now be in multiple channels concurrently, e.g. looking at a product in-store whilst looking at the website, comparing prices on-line, checking out reviews and talking to their friends on Social Media.
Dave Pattman, Director Global R&D at Webhelp says “As a leading provider of Customer Experience Solutions Webhelp is working with clients on a daily basis to select the right technologies to enable seamless Omni-channel experiences covering all aspects of self-service, assisted self-service and full-service interaction”
Webhelp are keen to hear from start-ups that either have a full Omni-channel platform solution or that have chosen to specialise in a specific channel or interaction type and can integrate easily and cost-effectively with other technologies to support seamless customer experiences.
If you think your startup can really make the difference in one of these areas, apply now to be selected in Webhelp lab!
Being in the “Customer experience” lab means:
- Being at the heart of Viva Technology Paris with a dedicated 4m² stand in “Customer experience” lab of Webhelp
- Engaging partnerships opportunity reviews, increasing potential business or even considering all kinds of commercial and financial opportunities thanks to becoming close to the right people at the right place
- Meeting the most influential investors and thinkers
About Webhelp. Webhelp is a Global Customer Experience provider. Our 30,000+ staff deliver outsourced solutions for more than 300 clients from over 80 sites in 21 countries. Our vision is to become a global reference in customer experience and business process optimization, recognized for innovation and high quality of services
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated