EIT Food is looking for 30 startups working on disruptive and innovative solutions dealing with 6 specific challenges on Water Scarcity. Candidates are able to submit their SMART solutions in four thematic categories, agrifood, climate, raw materials and manufacturing. The 30 startups selected will present their solutions in competitive events (InnoWise Challenge Labs) held in Greece, Italy and Spain, and they will benefit from market-oriented training and mentoring activities. 6 startups (2 per target country) will be awarded with a first economic prize of 10,000€ and a second prize of 5,000€ in each country.
MAIN SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Applicants must be a resident, citizen or a legal entity based in a RIS targeted country by EIT or RIS H2020 Associated Countries
- Applicants cannot have received 60,000 euro or more of funding in total from EIT.
- Applications must be submitted in English with all sections completed.
- At least one team member of the selected finalist team must take part and present their idea in the Challenge Lab competition.
- The idea described in the application must be within the scope of the main challenge proposed Water Scarcity and must comply with EIT KIC scope of action in the sectors of Agrifood, Manufacturing, Climate, Raw Materials.
- Demonstrate the solution has a significant impact and strong potential to solve the Challenges identified in the “Terms and conditions”
- Complete list of criteria is available in the “Terms and conditions”.
Optional questions for statistics
Your application is ready. We now need you to confirm you have read and accept our Terms and Conditions and have read and accept our Data Protection Information Clause* which may be accessed using the following links: www.eitfood.eu/media/clc-documents/F6S_Water_Scarcity_Call_for_startups_Terms_Conditions.pdf