- 12 weeks of business curriculum, including Babson’s world-renowned ET&A pedagogy
- One-on-one coaching with a senior-level coach for at least 1 hour each month
- Milestone driven pathway to hold you accountable to the goals you established on day one
- Strategic guidance from Mastermind Experts who have decades of experience in the C-- - -- Suite and on boards of global companies
- Access to experts in a variety of industries and subject matter though office hours and workshop sessions
- An understanding of how to manage the gendered dynamics of the entrepreneurial process
- A cohort of women entrepreneurs who are experiencing the entrepreneurial journey with you
Accountability: Moving forward on the business can be overwhelming when there is so much opportunity for growth. Staying focused and accountable are two ways to ensure you stay on course and make progress. To do that, the WIN Growth Lab provides structure and a space for accountability, community, and consistent feedback. The 12-week program begins with you identifying the goals you’d like to reach by its end. From there, your progress against those goals will be tracked at monthly mastermind sessions where you will give updates to a group of experts and fellow entrepreneurs and receive feedback, guidance, and encouragement from the group.
Peer Community: We know being a solo founder can be lonely. By joining this community, you will be part of a cohort of smart, ambitious, women entrepreneurs who are going through the startup journey just like you and how a wide range of knowledge to share.
Content Sessions: Learn the Babson way! You will attend weekly sessions discussing tactical business topics such as marketing, finance, and pitching that will impact your business growth, sessions are led by Babson faculty and industry experts.
Mentors: It’s what you know, but also who you know! Entrepreneurs will have access to mentors in the WIN Growth Lab network during the mastermind meetings, one-on-one business coaching sessions, and office hours.
Platforming Opportunities: Entrepreneurs will have the chance to attend well-attended public events to showcase their company.
The WIN Growth Lab is valued at $5,000 per participant. We have secured sponsors to offset a large portion of that cost and are able to offer the program this fall for just $995. We are offering an Early Bird pricing of $875 for applications submitted by Sunday, July 19th 11:59 pm EST. more