A Women in Fintech Initiative by 1871 and BMO Harris Bank
Change the future of fintech.
Create a thriving economy, sustainable future, and inclusive society by applying to WMN•FINtech, winner of the 2020 Chicago Innovation’s People's Choice Award. The Fifth Annual 1871 and BMO Harris Bank Innovation Program is designed for Women in the Financial Technology and Services industries. The program begins May 31, 2021.
As a participant, you gain unfair advantages to scale your financial technology business through mentorship from the subject matter experts and leaders of BMO Harris Bank. The program provides direct access to resources and curriculum through 1871 PYROS: a startup curriculum broken up into four stage-based programs. Each program reflects the stages of the entrepreneurial journey: Explore, Build, Launch, and Catapult. To top it off, participants receive four free months of membership to 1871, the #1 Private Business Incubator in the World.
By the program’s end, you will have:
- Created a path to scale your financial technology or services business
- Gained a better understanding of enterprise sales cycles, vendor management processes, and risk and regulatory requirements
- Developed a powerful network and relationships in the financial technology/services industry through community and content dedicated to women founders
WMN•FINtech by 1871 and BMO Harris Bank is designed to support startup businesses founded or co-founded by women with demonstrated traction and early indications of product/market fit.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Founded or co-founded by women
- Have a working product (post-launch), that is applicable to financial services
- Have a team consisting of more than one person
- Be headquartered in the United States
Applications Open: 03.22.2021
Applications Close: 04.19.2021
Program Kickoff: 05.17.2021
Program Week 1: 05.24.2021 more