Will you take the sustainability of our metropolis to the next level?
Growing populations in cities worldwide demand a huge amount of resources and create intense polluting in and around the city limits. Millions of people have major concerns about plastic waste in our oceans, unbound air pollution, lack of logistics, waste of construction materials and many other challenges.
We invite startups who are working on pieces of this puzzle to step forward and join our ecosystem to increase the chance of running a successful business with a real impact for a better world. We are looking for startups in various areas like mobility, food, energy, housing, and water management.
If you successfully join our community, we will offer you:
- minimum 12 months of mentorship
- regular check-in with your support lead
- intensive market readiness and investor readiness training programs
- access to New Business Summit, our annual flagship event
- access to other (partner) events
- legal & business support
- startup visa (for internationals)
- office space in The Hague
... all together against 2% equity.
Besides, we can support you with capital investment and arrange a senior executive in your team if we are successful together
Our selection criteria:
- great team
- social impact
- emerging technology or business model
- min €10 mln/yr revenue opportunity
- additionally: World Startup Factory must be able to add real value to your business
We Have an Ongoing Application Process, so Apply Now via F6S!
Market readiness and investor readiness trainings are organized multiple times throughout the year.