WTIA Founder Cohort 3
About WTIA Founder Cohort 3
WTIA’s Founder Cohort program will help 24 venture-scale, seed-stage startups grow and scale over the course of a year. We and our partners will provide founders with a roadmap that will help guide them through the next year as they navigate increasing revenue, securing investment, and growing the team.
Specifically, founders in the program will learn:
- How to fundraise (running a fundraising process, term sheets, cap tables, etc...)
- How to manage a board of directors
- Corporate governance (accounting, legal, HR, etc...)
- Customer development and go to market strategies
Our goal is to invest in our ecosystem and use our connections, sponsors, and partners to support the next generation of companies via mentorship, education, coaching, and connections. We also want to connect early stage entrepreneurs with similarly staged peers to build cohorts of connected founders that grow together.
Those selected for the program will receive:
- Access to $10k of AWS credits
- Discount on Carta cap table management subscription
- Discount on HubSpot subscription
- 2 years of free WTIA membership
- Access to WTIA health insurance, business insurance, phone plan, and 401(k)
- Access to a group of experienced coaches, mentors, and experts
- Coworking space discounts
- Access to WTIA Founder Cohort group and Slack channel
The Cohort will kick off with a group dinner on January 9th followed by a full day bootcamp on Jan 10th to learn inside tips about growing a startup, fundraising, and avoiding mistakes from those who have been there before – much of the day will be devoted to group work with investors. Throughout the year, the Cohort will meet regularly to share learnings, receive mentorship, and expose further opportunities for partnerships and connections.
The ideal participant will be the CEO and Founder of a venture-scale tech startup that:
- Has a team or co-founder
- Has a product that’s at least at MVP stage
- Has some traction whether it’s revenue, customers, or investment
- Is below $1M in annual revenue
- Is HQd in WA
- Nov 4th-29th - application period
- mid-December - cohort is announced
- January 9th - kick off dinner
- January 10th - kick off event
This program is free to apply for, free to participate in, and there will be no equity exchanged.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated