xEdu is the leading European accelerator that works with startups creating transformative learning solutions in the education sector. Based in Finland, we maximize upon the expertise of our nation’s sxEdu is the leading European accelerator that works with startups creating transformative learning solutions in the education sector. Based in Finland, we maximize upon the expertise of our nation’s superior educational system and pioneering tech/gaming scene and combine it with our dynamic global network of innovators, educators, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Those who get accepted into our Fall 2018 Program will gain access to the following:
1. Access to the GAN perks and benefits (www.gan.co/).
2. Pedagogical evaluation and hands-on guidance from the experts at the Faculty of Education (University of Helsinki).
3. Business Development training and support from high-caliber coaches around the world.
4. Co-Creation and Co-Design process together with Public Schools in Finland. A certificate of "Co-Created with Finnish Schools" from the Department of Education from our partner cities.
5. Cooperation with our Corporate Partners, such as Samsung and Telia Corporation.
5. Access to the international markets through our global Partner Network: Sweden (Swedish Edtech Industry), Silicon Valley (GSVlabs), Qatar (Qatar-Finland International School), Hong Kong (Hong Kong Education City) and Singapore.
6. Access to an investor network (Courage Ventures, Polkuni, FiBAN education interest Group, largest education-focused VC funds like GSV and Rethink Education) and a possibility to get funded up to 500.000 EUR at the end of the program.
The Fall 2018 program runs from 17 September 2018 to 14 December 2018. The application period is from 29 May to 8 August 2018. Out of all the applicants, we will choose 20-30 teams that will continue to the interviews organized on 14-16 August 2018.