xEdu is the leading European accelerator that works with startups creating transformative learning solutions in the education sector. Based in Finland, we maximize upon the expertise of our nation’s superior educational system and pioneering tech/gaming scene and combine it with our dynamic global network of innovators, educators, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Those who get accepted into our Fall 2019 Program will gain access to the following:
1. Access to the GAN perks and benefits (www.gan.co/).
2. Pedagogical evaluation and hands-on guidance from the pedagogical experts.
3. Business Development training and support from high-calibre coaches.
4. Co-Creation and Co-Design process together with Public Schools in Finland. A certificate of "Co-Created with Finnish Schools" from the Department of Education from our partner cities.
5. Cooperation with our Corporate Partners, such as Samsung.
6. Access to the international markets through our global Partner Network: Middle East, Singapore, Hong Kong, US, Sweden etc.
7. Access to an investor network (Courage Ventures, Polkuni, FiBAN education interest group, largest education-focused VC funds like GSV and Rethink Education).
The Fall 2019 program will run from 16 September to 22 November 2019. The application period is from 4 June to 31 July 2019. Out of all the applicants, we will choose 20-30 teams that will continue to the interview round organized on 7-9 August 2019 (please be available on these dates for a potential interview). We choose to the program from 7 to 10 startups.
The Fall19 program activities will mostly take place on the following dates:
16 – 20 September in Helsinki
30 Sept – 4 Oct in San Francisco
4 – 22 November in Helsinki
Note: Pedagogy&Impact part will also be opened to some participants that do not get chosen to the program. Read more here: www.xedu.co/xeduboostcamp