X-Europe Cohort 1: HealthTech & BioTech
Driving deeptech growth
May 19-Oct 16 '20 (5 months)
About X-Europe Cohort 1: HealthTe...
X-Europe aims to bring together leading deeptech startups, investors, corporations, and governments to forge stronger ties between developed and developing European regions.
This is the STARTUP application page of Cohort 1: HealthTech and BioTech. This open call lasts from 1 March until 30 April 2020, while the programme for this cohort will last from May until November 2020. Some of the services will continue available later.
Cohort 1 participant startups will take part in The Next Web conference in Amsterdam in October 2020! X-Europe services are free of charge thanks to Startup Europe.
Through the F6S platform, a total of 150 deeptech startups across six cohorts (25 startups per cohort) will be selected to receive:
- In-person and online training
- 1-on-1 mentoring,
- Access to The Next Web, TechChill and Design Terminal events
- Matchmaking with investors and large corporates,
- Access to Design Terminal’s accelerator and incubator,
- Access to TNW's community spaces
- Access to TechChill Foundation’s events and community
- The opportunity to shape innovation challenges with corporates
- Exposure through TNW's media platform and overall partners’ network